- Expect "substantial" further gains for stocks before a "major top" occurs in late summer
- Dent predicts the Dow will trade as high as 13,200 by mid-summer and the S&P 500 as high as 1430, or more-than 7% above current levels. "then we could see another major crash," forecasting the Dow at 3,300 in a worst-case scenario.
- The Fed is checkmated.
- Shanghai and Hong-Kong are the biggest real-estate bubbles in the world.
- We have a worldwide real-estate and credit-bubble, we'll have a worldwide crash.
- Sydney is the biggest bubble in the western world.
Here are the two parts of the interview:
- Harry Dent: “Major Crash” Coming for Stocks, Commodities Already Topping Out
- “Housing Is Dead”: Bubble Still Bursting Here and Abroad, Says Harry Dent