2011-10-30

Winner of the Stupidest Statement Of the Month Award — Larry Summers and James Gailbrath

This month, we are blessed with two amazingly stupid statements from two of the most incapable, arrogant and incompetent economic criminals in the US: James Galbraith and Larry Summers.

Frankly, it was very difficult to chose between the two, and we're not even at month end yet, but I think it will hard to beat any of these two, even if you purposefully try. I still had to pick one, so here's the result:


Runner-up:
"It’s Time to Spend Our Way to Recovery", says Galbraith

Winner:
"The central irony of financial crisis is that while it is caused by too much confidence, too much borrowing and lending and too much spending, it can only be resolved with more confidence, more borrowing and lending, and more spending." Larry Summers

I am honoured to give the Stupidest Statement of the Month Award to Larry Summers.

If you run into some similar stupid statements and would like to submit them to me for the next month award, please drop me an email!

PS: I just realized I forgot to listen to the interview of John Embry and Eric Sprott and other crazy lunatics over at King World News, so I might have to revert my decision if I get a chance to go through the interviews soon.


No comments: