Apologies to disturb you during your equities buying spree, but these points might be of interest to you:
- Fukushima’s Reactor 1 Core Reaches 400 Degrees Celsius
- Workers Evacuated from the Nuclear Plant
- Tokyo's Tap Water Deemed Unsafe for Consumption due to radioactive contaminations, in case you were wondering why
- US halts food imports from Japan — Japanese officials still insisted, however, that there was no major danger to humans and urged the world not to over react.
- Radiation reaches Europe, as officials in Iceland have detected radioactive particles believed to have come from Fukushima. France predicted tiny amounts are due to arrive in hours.
- Radiation at reactor 2 at the highest level since the start of the crisis.
- Neutron beam observed 13 times at crippled Fukushima nuke plant — neutron beam definition
Sorry for this interruption, please return to your trading desk now, and resume buying shares. They are bargains. Once in a lifetime bargains.
Thank you for your attention,