- Near term, oil is likely to peak and correct in the next several weeks
- Same for commodity prices, correcting for the medium term
- Stocks to correct before rally into the summer before hitting the bigger crisis
- Oil and gold are probably topping but to play gold rising, it's probably better to buy gold stocks
- We'll see a major crash in stocks (timeline is a bit fuzzy: late 2011, maybe 2012, into 2013-2014)
- Agricultural commodities could do well off and on during the next few years, specially if the recovery is here
- Home prices are not coming back, they will get worse, until 2013.
- All the government statistics are flawed and manipulated. They tend to be better than expected, and then later they revise. The Gov has an interest in keeping things looking good. It's just a matter of time before people lose faith in this false recovery
- The US dollar is probably the best and safest play in the near term and then later on, the US treasuries. The USD dollar is a big big play they see
Here's the direct link to the MP3 file. The interview starts at about the 59th minute of the file.
You can also listen in the embedded player below: