2010-07-13

Euro Short interest decreased massively on the 28th of June week

This is a quick follow up on last week's post regarding speculative short positions on the Euro.
So basically, the week prior to last (as there's always a lag with the CFTC publications) saw a massive short covering of Euro speculative positions, along with a massive bounce of the Euro against almost all other currencies.

Not only does this confirms my forecast, but there's actually a good news: there's still plenty of shorts to be covered, and I expect for now this rally to keep on going until we hit somehow a big long position similar to last October.

Of course, this is not going to be a straight line, and I hope I'll be given the opportunity to increase some of my positions during corrections.
chart courtesy of Zero Hedge

No comments: