2010-02-16

Is China going to crash?

Equity markets might be finally and hopefully toping, and China is leading this toping mecanism. Plus, China is finally reducing the amount of credit it's making available to the public and corporations (read: deflation has started), I have started to document myself

I have been documenting a lot about China, and from my point of view, China is going to have a major major slow down, or, even more likely a crash. It also constitute a great contrarian play.

On top of that, there's a fantastic 30 min interview of Marc Faber on Asia Confidential (available on YouTube). He discusses many things during the interview, and as usual, I very much enjoy listening to his ideas and points. He also believes China might have a crash.

"Is China going to crash?" is not the right question. One should ask: "When will China crash?"

No comments: