2009-08-12

Robert Prechter's Conquer the Crash II (new 2009 edition)

As I mentioned yesterday on my post, I am currently reading Robert Prechter's Conquer the Crash and I am very much enjoying it.

For those of you who haven't bought it yet, or those who would like to read an updated edition, there is some good news: Robert Prechter is updating the book and the new edition should be available in late 2009, according to the Amazon pre-order information.

I am obviously looking forward to read the new edition specially since I would like to see what changes and updates it will bring (if any) in Prechter's forecasts/opinions, 4 years after and the biggest credit bubble in history.

I will try to find some time to write a review of the book (and possibly of others) when I get a chance.

You can pre-order the book on Amazon. UK-based readers might be better off ordering on Amazon.com, even if it means they have to pay for shipping charges.

USUK

No comments: